Like having a therapist at home.
This device is the most sort after product to:
1. Kick start skin health and rejuvenation.
2. Continue your in salon service experience at home.
3. Treat skin concerns that are not only seen on the surface.
If you want the convenient option that is an at-home skin treatment, our Homecare Roller is an efficient DIY Derma Rolling system.
Easy to use and takes as little as three minutes, 2-3 times a week.
Ideal for boosting your skincare regime, tiny needles penetrate the skin to stimulate cell regeneration and collagen production.
One of our favourite facts: when used in conjunction with your Cosmeceutical skincare routine, our Homecare Roller can increase product absorption by 100%.
Able to be used around eye area.
Treat skin types:
Dull Skin we recommend using the Homecare Roller with Rejuvenate 15. A hydrating serum rich in Copper, minerals and peptides to assist in accelerating skin renewal, it encourages fresh, dewy, rejuvenated skin.
Pigmentation or mild congestion try the Homecare Roller with Even Blend Serum to boost exfoliation and cellular renewal for clear, more refined skin.
Scaring, Clearing and Pores try he Homecare Roller with Retinol to reset skin DNA and reload new skin.
How often can you roll? This depends... What are your concerns?
Skin rejuvenation and revitalising Once weekly.
Skin Hydrating and Pores Twice weekly.
Scaring, Clearing and Pigmentation. Three, plus times weekly with focused bursts on areas of concern for maximum results.
1. Spotify our Nap time playlist
2. Double Cleanse with your favourite cleanser
4. Apply your prescribed corrective serum
5. Follow Derma Roller guidance from our tutorials
6. Apply your prescribed corrective serum and hydration
7. Chill out with the possibility of some nap time
Wake up to skin brilliance.
Wash under flowing hot water, add disinfectant (we suggest Isocol) and device to the cap and soak for 3 minutes, rinse under hot flowing water again, shake and allow to air dry, recap and store.